Hydro Ban is a liquid applied, thin waterproofing anti-fracture membrane that combines optimum performance and unmatched productivity.
Features & Benefits
- Allow for flood testing in 2 hours at 70°F (21°C) or higher¥
- Does not require the use of fabric.*
- Bonds directly to metal, PVC and ABS plumbing fixtures only
- Thin; only 0.020–0.030" (0.5–0.8 mm) thick when cured
- Changes in color from a light sage to an olive green when cured
- Anti-fracture protection of up to 1/8" (3 mm) over shrinkage and other non-structural cracks
- “Extra Heavy Service” rating per TCNA performance levels (RE: ASTM C627 Robinson Floor Test)
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and A118.12
- IAPMO approved
- Rapid drying for a faster time to tile
- Lighter color for ease of inspection
- Safe—no solvents and non-flammable
- Install tile, brick and stone directly onto membrane
* For gaps 1/8" (3 mm) or less see DS 663.5 for complete instructions
¥ Refer to cautions section for more information on curing
Hydro Ban is a liquid applied, thin waterproofing anti-fracture membrane that combines optimum performance and unmatched productivity. Hydro Ban is rapid drying allowing for a faster time to tile and flood testing, as well as faster flood testing in cold temperatures and over mortar beds. Hydro Ban does not require the use of fabric in the field, coves or corners and bonds directly to metal and plastic plumbing fixtures. Save yourself time and money, and complete your installations faster with greater ease.
- Product #: 9255-XXXX-2
Commercial unit: 18.9 L Pail of liquid
36 commercial units/pallet
Contents in Kg: Net weight: 25.2 Kg.
Gross weight: 26.5 Kg.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates
Product Data Sheets
- DS 9255 - Hydro Ban PDS (English)
Safety Data Sheets
- Hydro Ban SDS HYDRO BAN