Features & Benefits
- Excellent Waterproofing
- Highly Flexible, accommodate thermal movement of substrate
- Superior Crack-Bridging
- High resistance to chloride and other salts
- Breathable - stops water ingress but allows substrate to breathe
- Superb adhesion with substrates
- Protects against carbonation
- Applicable standards: ASTM D751. EN 12390-8 & EN14891
- Use with Aqua Barrier Net for waterproofing balconies, basins, terrace, swimming pools and areas under stress.
AQUA BARRIER is a two-part polymer modified cementitious waterproof slurry comprising of a liquid polymer part and cement based powder part. When mixed together and applied it cures to a flexible elastomeric membrane. It is applied to concrete and masonry water retaining structures to prevent water infiltration. Aqua-Barrier must be reinforced with AQUA BARRIER Net across all construction joints, bends, and hairline cracks.
- Product #: 9256-0008-A-M
Liquid (part A) = 8 Kg Net.
Powder ( Part B) = 20 Kg Net.
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability
United Arab Emirates