Features & Benefits
- Superior bond strength—250% greater than ANSI A118.4 (American National Standard Specification for Latex Portland Cement Mortar).
- Flexible and shock resistant; rated for extra heavy traffic conditions.
- Weather and frost resistant for interior and exterior use in all types of climates.
- Proven performance; used in all types of applications for over 50 years.
- Safe, economical and easy to use; non-hazardous, non-flammable
4237 Rapid is a specially designed latex additive for use with 211 Powder to make high strength, chemical, shock and vibration resistant adhesive. For installing all types of ceramic tile, natural stone, mosaic and agglomerate. Suitable for swimming pools, facades, commercial and industrial tile and stone installations. 4237 Rapid is ready for foot traffic in 3 hours at room temperature 21˚C. Also for use with Portland cement to make slurry bond coats for mortar beds and with thin set mortars to give improved performance and longer open time. To achieve longer open time under tropical or desert conditions, contact your local LATICRETE Technical Services office.
- Product #: SPS-09235-NF-18
- Packaging Sizes: 20 Ltr. /pail
- Part of System: LATICRETE®
- Country Availability